HOW IT WORKS
- HOW DOES SECUREMATRIX WORK?
Create an easy to remember password image pattern using any location and input order on the matrix table.
To create and use a password image pattern : Users pre-register the image, pattern and sequence that will be used to generate each password.
"MATRIX AUTHENTICATION" uses a matrix table that generates different numbers each time.
Patterns are much easier to remember than random words or numbers.
- SECUREMATRIX IS HIGHLY SECURE
SECUREMATRIX applies the following four layers of security measures :
- Image locations
- Image/numbers order
- Combination with fixed password
- Fixed password locations
A large number of image password combinations makes the solution secure.
Our Password Management Policy makes SECUREMATRIX authentication strong.
The system structure of SECUREMATRIX makes its security strong :
- Random matrix table
- Hash functions
- SSL transmission
- Certificate issuance
- STRONG PASSWORD MANAGEMENT POLICY
- Setting up a password expiration date
- Restricting specific numbers within password history
- Setting up images that clients want to ban from user registrations
- Utilizing a password analyzer
- Allowing compulsory changes of certain passwords
- Determining when to activate an attack lock
- Determining the minimum number of characters for creating a password
- Requiring combination with fixed password