- OUR CLIENTS
CLIENTS USING SECUREMATRIX
SECUREMATRIX is a unique and highly secure token-less authentication solution. We have
been serving our customers over 10 years with our patented solution that is very cost effective,
highly secure, and scalable. SECUREMATRIX is designed to work for any size of company, including
small, medium, or large global companies. Please check out our case studies from multiple
customers in different industries and discover how our customers have benefited from
- SCHOOLS & EDUCATION
MAJOR JAPANESE UNIVERSITY
By integrating Single Sign-On (SSO) and SECUREMATRIX, They able to introduce a new
authentication system that enables to access all their applications
- Introduce low-workload authentication system to keep TCO low
- Build authentication mechanism that can support different applications
- Improve security and maintain existing interface
- Reduced administrative cost by eliminating IC cards and tokens
- New authentication system integrating Single Sign-On and SECUREMATRIX
- Installed APIs, integrating One-Time Password into the existing system
"At first, the System Integrator suggested using SECUREMATRIX for logon and use SSL-VPN to
protect our network, but we realized that it affects the users' conveniences. We had decided to
keep the idea of not changing the current applications and implement new authentication system
only for the high-level security areas." The System Integrator suggested integrating Single
Sign-On and SECUREMATRIX in the student portal. Since SECUREMATRIX API has been released
already, it is not hard to integrate the API with the existing system. The students will log in
with their user name and passwords. That takes them to the general school web site. To access to
the confidential information pages, such as students' grade and private data, users need to
authenticate with SECUREMATRIX.
User productivity improved by integrating Single Sign-On and SECUREMATRIX in the portal.
Users no longer need to do multiple logins or remember multiple IDs or passwords. Also, support
personnel receive fewer requests to reset forgotten passwords.
LARGE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY
The integration of SECUREMATRIX and FirePass achieved a secure remote access environment.
- Enable multiple users to share computers at work - many users per computer, not one
computer per individual
- Implement an easy-to-use image authentication method
- Reduce the administrative burden by consolidating user management systems
- Implemented secure identity confirmation by adopting SECUREMATRIX
- Deployed an easy-to-use image authentication solution for both new and old users
- Consolidated a management system by adopting SECUREMATRIX without depending on FirePass
An increasingly mobile workforce puts a heavy demand on secure remote access. The
company employees needed to use laptops outside the office. Because of this, they adopted
SSL-VPN. Although the company already implemented access to their on-line systems via the
browser using reverse proxy, this was not done for remote access. They were looking for a
secure remote access solution. The integration of SECUREMATRIX and FirePass proved responsive
to meeting this critical need.
- INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
MAJOR TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
With the collaboration between SECUREMATRIX and Salesforce.com teams, they able to reduce
the cost for sharing information with their overseas branches.
- Distribute hardware tokens to overseas branches
- Reduce administrative costs
- Eliminate the need for extra manpower for lost and damage tokens
- Achieved the integration of SECUREMATRIX and Salesforce.com
- Succeeded in a 30% cost reduction by using One-Time Password
- Implemented Authentication Sever Virtualization
They found SECUREMATRIX in October 2010 while looking for a token-free highly secure
solution. SECUREMATRIX is not only highly secure but also easy to use. They were looking for
cost and workload reduction. By using SECUREMATRIX they expect a 30% cost reduction, including
maintenance and operation fees. They were able to reduce workloads by delegating the
responsibilities for the operation to the data center. In the future, the major technology
company is planning to enhance security for remote maintenance systems with SECUREMATRIX.
Remote maintenance is a system that
Japanese engineers can use to maintain their overseas' products and services.