- OUR CLIENTS
CLIENTS USING SECUREMATRIX
SECUREMATRIX is a unique and highly secure token-less authentication solution. We have been serving our customers over 10 years with our patented solution that is very cost effective, highly secure, and scalable. SECUREMATRIX is designed to work for any size of company, including small, medium, or large global companies. Please check out our case studies from multiple customers in different industries and discover how our customers have benefited from SECUREMATRIX.
- MAJOR AIRLINE
MAJOR GLOBAL AIRLINE
- Provide security that protects highly confidential information from intruders
- Minimize the administrative burden required to manage IDs, passwords, etc.
- Integrate flexibly with existing systems
- Secure and smooth remote access to the company's systems
- Significant reductions in administrative requirements for managing security (unlike systems involving tokens or smart cards)
- Creation of a mechanism that supports integrated analysis of security logs, enabling the company to track the users
With SECUREMATRIX, they have introduced a secure authentication system suitable for the "social infrastructure" aspect of its operation. Even with thousands of users, SECUREMATRIX works efficiently, without imposing burdensome costs and administrative requirements.
- SCHOOLS & EDUCATION
MAJOR JAPANESE UNIVERSITY
By integrating Single Sign-On (SSO) and SECUREMATRIX, They able to introduce a new authentication system that enables to access all their applications
- Introduce low-workload authentication system to keep TCO low
- Build authentication mechanism that can support different applications
- Improve security and maintain existing interface
- Reduced administrative cost by eliminating IC cards and tokens
- New authentication system integrating Single Sign-On and SECUREMATRIX
- Installed APIs, integrating One-Time Password into the existing system
"At first, the System Integrator suggested using SECUREMATRIX for logon and use SSL-VPN to protect our network, but we realized that it affects the users' conveniences. We had decided to keep the idea of not changing the current applications and implement new authentication system only for the high-level security areas." The System Integrator suggested integrating Single Sign-On and SECUREMATRIX in the student portal. Since SECUREMATRIX API has been released already, it is not hard to integrate the API with the existing system. The students will log in with their user name and passwords. That takes them to the general school web site. To access to the confidential information pages, such as students' grade and private data, users need to authenticate with SECUREMATRIX.
User productivity improved by integrating Single Sign-On and SECUREMATRIX in the portal. Users no longer need to do multiple logins or remember multiple IDs or passwords. Also, support personnel receive fewer requests to reset forgotten passwords.
- RESEARCH & GOVERNMENT
HIGH ENERGY ACCELERATOR RESEARCH
"One-Time password " with SSH login
- Enhance security with SSH login
- Strengthen entire network security
- Provide a login environment that does not require any particular client environment
- Implemented secure identity verification with SECUREMATRIX
- Eliminated the use of the same password for separate logins
- Access to all the computer terminals without distributing hardware tokens or increasing workload
In the past, a fixed password was used as a common password among several systems. Consequently, there was always a risk that once a password was leaked, a malicious intruder could login to other systems simultaneously. Now, with the unique SECUREMATRIX authentication solution, the password itself will be changed every time a person logs in and the same password can not be used for the other systems; it is unlikely that the password will be stolen even if someone sets key logging. "We are very happy that the SECUREMATRIX solution provides enough security to maintain network reliability while also providing ease of use."
LARGE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY
The integration of SECUREMATRIX and FirePass achieved a secure remote access environment.
- Enable multiple users to share computers at work - many users per computer, not one computer per individual
- Implement an easy-to-use image authentication method
- Reduce the administrative burden by consolidating user management systems
- Implemented secure identity confirmation by adopting SECUREMATRIX
- Deployed an easy-to-use image authentication solution for both new and old users
- Consolidated a management system by adopting SECUREMATRIX without depending on FirePass
An increasingly mobile workforce puts a heavy demand on secure remote access. The company employees needed to use laptops outside the office. Because of this, they adopted SSL-VPN. Although the company already implemented access to their on-line systems via the browser using reverse proxy, this was not done for remote access. They were looking for a secure remote access solution. The integration of SECUREMATRIX and FirePass proved responsive to meeting this critical need.
- MEDICAL & PHARMA
The integration of SECUREMATRIX and FirePass supports secure remote access network.
- Build secure mobile infrastructure to support sales activities outside the office
- Eliminate workloads for approximately 3,500 mobile employees nationwide
- Implement high performance operating and administrative systems
- Implemented secure remote access with integration of SECUREMATRIX and FirePass
- Deployed a token-less solution across a large number of employees
- Reduced workload by using the SSL-VPN solution of F5 networks
For a pharmaceutical company, security is a very important issue. The company keeps clients' confidential medical information. Employees have to carry around these medical data outside the office. A fixed password system is not secure enough. And for operational costs, hardware token systems are not the best solution either. SECUREMATRIX was chosen for its matrix table-based one-time password solution and its ease of use. SECUREMATRIX has an excellent administrative feature that the administrator can set-up and change easily. They were considering adopting SSL-VPN "FirePass" before they knew about SECUREMATRIX. When they found out that SECUREMATRIX and FirePass can work together, they decided to adopt both solutions.
- INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
MAJOR TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
With the collaboration between SECUREMATRIX and Salesforce.com teams, they able to reduce the cost for sharing information with their overseas branches.
- Distribute hardware tokens to overseas branches
- Reduce administrative costs
- Eliminate the need for extra manpower for lost and damage tokens
- Achieved the integration of SECUREMATRIX and Salesforce.com
- Succeeded in a 30% cost reduction by using One-Time Password
- Implemented Authentication Sever Virtualization
They found SECUREMATRIX in October 2010 while looking for a token-free highly secure solution. SECUREMATRIX is not only highly secure but also easy to use. They were looking for cost and workload reduction. By using SECUREMATRIX they expect a 30% cost reduction, including maintenance and operation fees. They were able to reduce workloads by delegating the
responsibilities for the operation to the data center. In the future, the major technology company is planning to enhance security for remote maintenance systems with SECUREMATRIX. Remote maintenance is a system that
Japanese engineers can use to maintain their overseas' products and services.