|Company name||CSE Co.,Ltd.|
|Capital||250 million yen (Authorized Capital : 300 million yen)|
|Number of Employee||865|
|Board of Directors||
|Patent||〈System and method for user authentication〉
*8 patents in Japan
...No.3939736, 3996939, 4654329, 4713693, 4713694, 5480122, 5602054, 5602055
*6 patents in the U.S.
...No.US7409705, US7945948, US7984491, US8209746, US8752147, US8875264
*3 patents in Singapore
*3 patents in China
...No.ZL201080065498.X, ZL201080066108.0, ZL201080065516.4
〈System and method for mobile identification〉
*2 patents in Japan
Ruby Association Certified System Integrator Silver
|Japan||A-PLACE Shibuya Konnoh,|
3-3-1 Shibuya,Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0002,Japan
OF AMERICA INC.
|3960 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 500,|
Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
CSE provides IT services to grow and develop your business
Our mission is to support and contribute to your business growth. To complete this mission, we analyze your various needs, choose the best solutions, and provide a total phase solution including operational support. We offer a series of services covering all business phases, and are able to provide you with a complete one-stop service. It is our pleasure to support your business growth.
4 Business Categories
Intelligent dataIn the Intelligent data category, we provide solutions for the utilization of big-data and open-data such as accounting, human resources management, and sales administration to improve business efficiency and productivity as well as to reduce costs.
Information infrastructureIn this category, we provide services such as constructing communication and network infrastructure to support introduction of secure & solid ICT.
Information SecurityIn this category, we provide services and security solutions such as enterprise-class security, authentication systems and software with our unique and patented solution, SECUREMATRIX.
Unified communicationIn this category, we provide solutions such as the development of next-generation communications infrastructure, mobile apps and secure remote access. We offer services that contribute to the development of communication.
Services MenuWe provide total IT services as listed below.
- Core Business Services
- Information Infrastructure Services
- Security Services
- Quality Assurance Services
- Contents Services
- Control＆Embedded System Services
- Education Support Services
- Consulting Services
One-Stop ServiceOur service system described below covers overall business phases and offers comprehensive solutions to your problems. By using the system, we responsibly provide a complete one-stop service from strategy & planning through inspection & operation.
CSE may collect information about your personal information to provide services that you request or when you choose to provide us. CSE fully respects and shall spare no effort to protect your personal information includes your name, company name, telephone number and email address.
At CSE, we focus on global developments to establish management systems. Due to contribute to sound development of advanced information and communications society, CSE respects JIS Q 15001, and enacts basic policy of privacy as following.
- 1. CSE would collect and use your personal information appropriately, and would not use it for intended purposes.
- 2. CSE maintain reasonable physical and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. In the event of a breach or threatened breach of personal information, CSE will take remedial actions for of the issue.
- 3. CSE complies with laws and other regulations relevant to personal information.
- 4. CSE will continuously improve our management system of personal information.
- 5. CSE will respond your comments or inquiries concerning your personal information sincerely and promptly.
Handling of Personal Information
Information collectionCSE will collect your personal information with specific purpose and fair means. We will pay the closet attention to collect, use and provide the information under our appropriate management.
Use of information collectedCSE will not sell or rent your personal information at any time under any circumstance. Your personal information will only be used for CSE business purpose such as to send seminar or event information, responses to inquiries, to send E-mail newsletter as requested, to handle a job application, to manage employees, to purchase products or services.
Entrustment and joint useCSE follows JIS Q 15001 cases in entrustment and joint use of registered personal information.
Disclosure of your information to third party
CSE will not provide your personal information to third parties without obtaining your consent. Although we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when
- 1. Required by law
- 2. Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- 3. Cases in which the provision of personal information is specially necessary for improving public hygiene or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- 4. Cases in which is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or other legal process.
Modification and accuracy of informationCSE take reasonable steps to ensure that the information that we receive from you is accurate and kept up to date.
SecurityCSE work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using Extended Validation Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.